QUANTUM 2 WITH DOPPLER COLLISION AVOIDANCE TECHNOLOGY
Keep inexperienced boaters and hidden dangers at bay even in the most congested waterways.
Quantum™ 2 with Doppler collision avoidance technology makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas. Using advanced Doppler processing, Quantum 2 instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound.
- Quantum 2 Doppler Radar, perfect for sailboats, RIBs, and smaller powerboats
- Available as a standalone scanner with no power or data cable or with 10m and 15m cabling
- Provides excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range
- Simplified, fast installation and can utilize existing Raymarine scanner fixing points
- Once installed, Quantum 2 starts right up and immediately provides awareness
SUPERIOR COLLISION AVOIDANCE
Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler target processing identifies and color codes moving radar contacts for instant recognition and reduced risk of collision.
Quantum 2 MARPA mode provides an effective means of dangerous target tracking and is the same technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
Whats in the box:
|Quantum 2 Q24D (Doppler) w/ No Cables
|QUANTUM POWER CABLE 10M
|QUANTUM DATA CABLE 10M