The i50 Speed instrument display is designed for easy viewing of your boat’s speed through the water or speed over ground. The i50 Speed instrument can also display trip and log data as well as water temperature. Ideal for use on RIBs, powerboats, and small yachts, the compact yet surprisingly powerful SeaTalk i40 Depth instrument display can be easily seen, even when the lighting conditions are low thanks to its oversized digits and extra-sharp LCDs.
I50 SPEED KEY FEATURES
- Oversized digits for easy viewing by day or night
- Red backlighting enhances night visibility
- SeaTalk NG, NMEA2000 and SeaTalk network compatible
- Built-in speed/temperature transducer interface
- Compact footprint
- Low power consumption
- Surface mount or optional trunnion mount kit
All i50 instruments are designed to fully integrate with Raymarine’s autopilots and other navigation equipment. Each i50 instrument can be configured as a Master display, hosting its own transducer, or as a Repeater display, showing information from another source on the network. I50 instruments are SeaTalkng network-ready and can be easily adapted to connect to NMEA2000 or older SeaTalk networks.