Convenience and accuracy come in one convenient package with the i50/i60 Wind, Speed, and Depth instrument pack. Containing the key readouts you need in one cost-effective bundle, boaters can benefit from user-friendly, well-designed instruments that are both powerful and simple-to-operate.
Every instrument in the i50/i60 pack is engineered for easy viewing. High-contrast LCDs, oversized digits, and red backlighting combine to deliver superior visibility under all conditions. Local and group dimming control makes it easy to adjust the brightness of multiple Raymarine products all at once. Simple push button controls provide easy access to all data displays. Raymarine instruments are the perfect combination of powerful performance, easy operation and rugged reliability.
I50/I60 PACK KEY FEATURES
- Depth, Speed and Wind instruments and transducers included
- Includes SeaTalkNG cabling kit for easy installation
- I50 instruments offer oversized digits for easy viewing by day or night
- I60 Wind with analog angle indicator and LCD speed readout
- Red backlighting enhances night visibility
- SeaTalkNG, NMEA2000 and SeaTalk network compatible
- Compact footprint
- Low power consumption
- Surface mount or optional trunnion mount kit
All i50 and i60 instruments are designed to fully integrate with Raymarine’s autopilots and other navigation equipment. They are SeaTalkNG network-ready and can be easily adapted to connect to NMEA2000 or older SeaTalk networks.
In the box:
|i50 Speed Instrument
|ST900/P120 S/T Thru Hull - 13.7m Cable
|i50 Depth Instrument
|P319 LP THRO HULL DEPTH XDUCR
|i60 Analogue Wind Instrument
|Short Arm Wind Txd