AUTOPILOT FOR MECHANICALLY STEERED SAILBOATS
The EV-200 Sail Pilot is a complete autopilot solution for mid-sized sailboats with mechanical steering.
The Sail Pilot kit includes the p70s color, pushbutton autopilot controller, EV-1 sensor core, ACU-200 actuator control unit, a Type 1 mechanical linear drive and an Evolution cabling kit.
The Type 1, 12-Volt mechanical linear drive works on boats with a maximum displacement of 11,000 kg (24,000 lbs.)
For boaters looking to upgrade an older autopilot system, we also offer an EV-200 Sail Pilot bundle without a drive unit. Upgrade to the latest Evolution autopilot technology while utilizing your existing Type 1 mechanical linear drive system.
EV-200 Sail Pilot Key Features
- Suitable for mechanically steered sailboats up to 11,000 kg (24,000 lbs.) displacement
- Powerful and quiet below-decks drive system
- SeaTalkNG/NMEA2000 for networking with sailing instruments and chartplotters
- Requires no complicated setup or autopilot calibration.
- Includes the EV-1 sensor core. An intelligent 9-axis heading sensor that uses aerospace guidance technology to adapt and evolve to changing sea conditions and vessel dynamics
Whats in the box:
|EVOLUTION EV1 SENSOR CORE
|P70s COLOUR A/P HEAD: SAIL
|Evolution Cabling Kit